Townhomes, Green Spaces, and Shopping at Home – All of Atlanta Just Outside Your Door!
Brookglen Heights offers gorgeous townhomes in a thoughtfully-designed neighborhood with relaxing green spaces throughout the neighborhood. Homeowners have their choice of 3 luxury townhome floor plans, including features like 1-2 car garages, outdoor patios, bedroom balconies, and additional high-end finishing options. Behind the gates of the neighborhood, there are sprawling green spaces and exceptional curb appeal to enjoy – and just outside the gates is a unique retail space with built-in walkability that residents are sure to love.
In the Neighborhood
Live Easy, Impress Guests
There are numerous perks throughout Brookglen Heights that will become an extension of your home. Enjoy private green spaces, local restaurants, retail stores, and even a grocery market – all within walking distance! Take guests for a stroll down to The Shoppes, then come back and picnic in a neighborhood pocket park. Or, find a brand new favorite among the restaurants right outside the gates and look forward to weeknight visits after any workday!
All Around Town
Decatur, Atlanta, and Everywhere Else in Minutes
It’s just a short drive into Atlanta, where you can enjoy dining, culture, and entertainment in Georgia’s capital. Residents and guests can always stay a little more local and enjoy family-centric Avondale Estates or trendy, walkable Decatur, though. Or, don’t even worry about getting into your car – there’s plenty to explore in The Shoppes at Brookglen just feet from this gated community.
Features and Finishes
- Tile backsplash
- LED Recessed lighting
- Cabinetry with upper crown molding
- Stainless steel slide-in gas range
- Stainless steel microwave oven
- Stainless steel double basin sink
- Stainless steel multicycle dishwasher
- Moen® faucet
- Quartz countertops
- 10′ smooth finish ceilings
- Ceiling fan in owner’s suite and Great Room
- Rectangular two-panel interior doors to outdoor spaces
- 7″ engineered vinyl plank flooring throughout main living areas
- Brushed nickel lighting fixtures
- Cultured marble countertops
- Double sinks at vanity
- Walk-in shower with tile surround
- Full-width vanity mirror
- Tile flooring in bathroom
- Moen® bath fixtures and faucets
- Tile flooring in full-sized bathrooms
- Shower and bathtub combination with tile surround
- Board and batten shutters with window pediments per elevation
- Variety of patios and decks throughout floorplans
- Exterior water faucet with interior shut-off valves
- Garage finished with sheet rock and paint
Community Tours by Appointment Only
Fill out this form to request more information or to schedule a visit. Check the mailing list box below and you will also be added to our VIP list for information about availability, pricing, and new developments in the neighborhood.